Sigma Qualitas is a network of seasoned and experienced consultants, with several years work experience in large multinational organizations and the public sector, who have come together for the purpose of providing consultancy expertise and training to clients across various industries.
Human Resources Business Partner
- The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for implementing HR operational activities in support of the COMPANY's HR strategy.
- The person in this role will partner with the relevant internal stakeholders to assist them to meet their business objectives and create an enabling work environment within a high performance culture.
- The HRBP works closely with the Head of Human Resources, line management and all COMPANY employees to ensure the organization's strategic goals and performance objectives are met.
- Under the guidance of the Head of Human Resources, the HRBP implements human resources programs by providing Human Resources services, including, but not limited to, talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Participates in the development of Human Resources solutions, collecting and analyzing information and recommending courses of action.
- Collaborates in the improvement of managers' and employees' performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Executes special projects, clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with Labour Law requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintains employee records and works with global HRIS team on reporting and data accuracy
- Coordinates monthly payroll data for accurate submission to payroll provider and timely payment to employees.
- All employees must live COMPANY's Core Principles and work proactively in a customer-related way in accordance with adopted procedures and best practice.
- To work cooperatively with colleagues and external stakeholders to promote COMPANY’s overall business objectives
- To ensure that confidentiality is respected and maintained at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and explain the official framework for employment regulation.
- Integrity and friendly approachability.
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new recruitment techniques, methods, and procedures.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the COMPANY to effectively and professionally achieve business results
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon time frames through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with both internal and external customers and vendors.
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge in identifying high quality solutions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Five (5) years of experience in the HR field
- Previous experience with Oracle HRIS preferred
- Approximately 100% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions.
- Approximately 0% travel may be required in support of the position's responsibilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and finger to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch; lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
- We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company's business needs.
- More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
- The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
- The incumbent must be flexible as there may be workweeks that require more than 40 hours to ensure the positions expectations and responsibilities are met.
The CV should contain:
- Your current earning information and your DOB.
- Your contact details should contain active phone numbers and email addresses.
- Review your CV every time you make a submission, one CV does not fit all jobs.
Note: Short listing is based on the requirements in the given job descriptions above such as; qualifications required, years of experience, technology and industry exposure. All candidates for this position MUST have relevant and required work experience, as specified in the job descriptions.