Complaint and Accountability Officer
****KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:****
*Objective 1: CRM Development, Support, Logistics and Coordination*
- Set up a Beneficiary Complaint and Response Mechanism for humanitarian projects
- Develop appropriate tools for capturing the complaints and feedback
- Train the relevant staff/beneficiaries on data management process of CRM system
- Ensure a proper filing system for all the complaints and feedback received through the helplines
- Aggregate CRM data from the field to a summary CRM database
- Provide detailed summaries of complaints issues for operational meetings and forums.
- Identify complaint and other feedback trends which indicate where the Programs can improve.
- Provide ad hoc reports as requested concerning complaints and other Beneficiary feedback.
- Receive, investigate and respond to beneficiary complaints under the direction and supervision of Program/field Managers
- Follow up on complaints and feedback internal referrals with appropriate offices and sectors and respond to raised pending issues
- Negotiate suitable resolutions to complaints with the beneficiaries under the direction of the Program/Field Manager
*Objective 2:Routine Monitoring and Evaluation*
- Support on-going monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of projects in reporting routine monitoring data against performance monitoring plans and frameworks
- Work with field teams to collect information on potential case studies and success stories
- Other duties as directed.SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS (our Values in Practice)
- accuracy and timeliness in all areas of responsibility
- high level of accuracy in work, and ability to analyse complex sets of relationships and situations
- holds self and others accountable
∑ creating best-in-class EA function
∑ future-orientated, thinks pro-actively
∑ working effectively with stakeholders to achieve common goals
∑ excellent communication and interpersonal skills
∑ builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, members and external partners
∑ approachable, good listener, easy to talk to
∑ designing more effective admin and data management systems
∑ willing to take disciplined risks
∑ Honest, encourages openness and transparency, demonstrates highest levels of integrity
****SKILLS & EXPERIENCE****
****Administrative & General Skills****
Education and Experience:
- Bachelorís degree in a relevant discipline (health sciences, social sciences, development studies or other)
- Candidates must have at least 1-2 years progressive experience working in a related position.
- Formal training in Accountability, Monitoring and Evaluation, Data Management, Data Quality Assurance (DQA) is an asset
Knowledge and Skills:
- Skills and experience conducting data verification, analysis, reporting and monitoring
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Experience managing a CRM process
- Ability to lead on detailed logistical tasks such as those required for fieldwork or when organizing events
- Excellent skills in oral and written communications
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills are an advantage
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Competent and experienced in general office administration, coordination and logistics
- Excellent IT skills
- Fluency in Hausa, Kanuri and English language
- Good writing, editing and presentation skills
- Previous experience in facilitating trainings, workshops and events
How to apply:
Kindly send your C.V. and covering letter on or before ****17th May, 2015**** explaining why you are suitableState position clearly in the subject field as applications without appropriate subject will be disqualified. Also, applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In order to apply for more great opportunities, please visit our website on www.savethechildren.net/jobs.
For more information and to support our work, please visit our website on www.savethechildren.net .
Our selection processes reflect our commitment to safeguard children from abuse. Our people are as diverse as the challenges we face.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE AN IMPACT ON CHILDRENíS LIVES? JOIN US!!!