Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (“ARM”) was established in 1994, and has evolved into a leading asset management firm in Nigeria. With an initial focus on traditional asset management, offering quoted equities and fixed income securities, the Company has recorded strong business growth to emerge as one of Nigeria’s largest, most innovative and respected non-bank financial institutions, with a focus on asset management across a broad asset class.
ARM provides unique wealth creation and enhancement opportunities to a diverse clientele of corporations, foundations and charities, high net-worth individuals and small savers, and has consistently distinguished itself through its well-rated research publications, asset management expertise, and value-adding products and services. ARM's business comprises investment management services across pension and non-pension segments, life insurance, stock broking and execution services, trust services, alternative asset class investing such as in real estate, infrastructure, private equity, and hospitality and retail sectors.
In the course of its journey in the last two decades, ARM’s business lines have been systematically rolled out to take advantage of unfolding opportunities in Nigeria as well as other parts of the West African sub region. ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Ltd. is currently the second largest pension fund administrator in Nigeria. ARM manages the Discovery fund, Nigeria’s oldest and single largest mutual fund, while ARM Properties Plc. has grown to become the largest private sector real estate portfolio development holding in Nigeria. Among the company’s marquee projects are the Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate; Nigeria’s first golf and country estate and Lekki-Epe Toll Road, Nigeria’s award-winning pioneer public-private infrastructure project
HR Business Partner, Abuja & Port Harcourt
- Provide HR support in driving implementation of Divisional/Regional business strategy
- Provide effective business partnering services to the line, ensuring clear and efficient business processes are operated and communicated to the line, as well as ensuring periodical review of defined service level targets.
- Review employee performance issues in conjunction with line management, investigate related issues and challenges, socialize mitigating options with HR Management and offer pragmatic solution to line management.
- Provide guidance to line managers on HR policies, ensuring the right interpretation of the policies are applied in managing human resources in the division and champion the implementation of new HR policies.
- Facilitate the resolution of grievance, conflict and complex relational issues within assigned Division in line with HR policies and guidelines.
- Work cross functionally with the industrial relations team to advise and support Line managers and supervisors as required on grievance and disciplinary matters within the division.
- Collaborate with the Talent Team and Business to identify, engage and retain talents within the organization and provide input into career development plans for employees.
- Manage headcount of assigned division to ensure optimal staffing and provide input on business unit restructuring.
- Facilitate senior management road shows for assigned Division to ensure proper employee engagement and work closely with management and staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Review and analyse information and data with respect to human resources activities within the division/entity and collate activity reports for submission to HR senior management.
- Liaise with Divisional Executives to analyse trends using HR metrics to develop interventions to enhance, recognise and reward employee performance.
- Liaise with stakeholders / Business Executives to drive performance culture across the organization
- Coordinate and support all levels of management in assigned Region
- Add value by partnering with relevant units to provide innovative HR solutions and insights with a focus on driving success and meeting business objectives
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments.
- Clarify mission, goals, responsibilities, priorities and expectations
- Manage exit process in line with HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Act as an advocate of change and innovation in support of business and HR strategies
- All other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Head, Human Resources & Administration
Desired Skills and Experience
- A good first degree in Social Sciences
- Post graduate degree in Bus. Admin; Human Resources, Industrial Relations etc
- Membership of a relevant professional organization (CIPM, SHRM, CIPD etc)
- Minimum of 7 year post qualification experience in Human Resource Management