Supporting businesses with crucial elements such as human capital development, talent acquistion, advisory services and process engineering.
JOB TITTLE: MECHANICAL ENGINEER: AJ08-05
JOB CODE: AJ08-05
TYPE OF POSITION: EXPATRIATE
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for developing, coordinating Engineering and Maintenance activities to support corporate goals. To provide efficient solution to the development of processes and products ranging from small component designs to extremely large plan machinery.
- Project design review and contract evaluation.
- Project coordination and construction management
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports
- Research and analyze customer design proposals ,specifications, manuals and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost and maintenance requirements of designs or applications
- Review and approve monthly and yearly maintenance plan for implementation
- Co-ordinate engineering and maintenance activities to ensure compliance with the company processes and policy
- Review weekly report and monthly departmental report in order to close all identified gaps
- Prepare technical report in line with the company policy
- Liaise and works with HSE to improve all safety standards of the depot/tank farm to achieve total safe operation.
- Professional advice on all aspect relating to. Engineering and maintenance. Also to provide efficient solution to the development of processes and products ranging from small component designs to extremely large plan machinery.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products, using drafting tools or computer assisted design and software
- Coordinate and optimize gantry and tank farm operations
- Prepare and review operation procedures.
- Enforcing compliance with safe use of terminal equipment.
- Preparation of yearly maintenance budget.
- Stock/consumable management optimization using full potential of maintenance 5000 software.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions
- Departmental administration and management
- Training design and selection.
- General terminal management and inspection.
B.Sc., in Electrical/Mechanical Technology and/or equivalent hands on job experience
Professional registration with engineering regulatory body E.g. NSE, COREN, NIMECH etc.
Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience preferably in the oil and gas sector
Desired Skills and Experience
Key Skills and Competencies Required;
- Engineering Management Expertise & Practice
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Leadership & Administration
- Change Management
- Relationship Management
- Critical Thinking
- Ability to effectively read and interpret electrical schematics, technical procedures as well as installation, operations and maintenance manuals
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good knowledge and proficient in use of MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project, PDMS and SAP
To apply send CV and Cover Letter USING THE JOB CODE as subject of the email. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHO ARE EXPATRIATES WILL BE CONTACTED
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD IN DUBAI