Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
Solution Specialist IV-15000EV8
We are currently recruiting for a Specialist Engineered Systems Sales Professional. Amongst the requirements is:
- Responsible for Engineered Systems Sales in West Africa
- Works towards an allocated Hardware and Software booking and revenue target
- Works across Sales, OD, DemGen and A&C organizations
- Acting as an advocate, evangelist and point of contact for Engineered Systems owning and driving the achievement of a bookings and revenue target for Engineered Systems Being a source of business proposition and sales strategy knowledge for Engineered Systems.
- Disseminating and sharing knowledge and expertise extensively developing Partnersí Engineered Systems business and cross Customers
- Driving sales through the entire sales cycle, from demand generation programs through to closed business and Partnersí and Customersí references
- Maintaining an understanding of the Engineered Systems market and identifying and prioritizing the key opportunities for Oracle in that market
- Implementing the Engineered Systems Business Plan Working as necessary with development, production and delivery teams and processes to expedite sales campaigns
- Actively develop personal knowledge of industry/market sector, Customersí business challenges and the impact of potential future changes.
- Ensure this knowledge is continually shared with team members.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.