Konga.com is Nigeria's largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Manager, Quality Monitoring and Knowledge Management
1. He/she is responsible for planning, coordinating, and developing a knowledge base platform and system applications for use by internal resources as well as customers. He/she has to put in place, maintain and enhance the tools and processes to help the internal users cutting their administrative time and automating the business processes.
2. Ensure a detailed CRM strategy.
3. This position is responsible for the periodical review of Quality Assurance policies and Procedures.
4. He/she will also apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user group on issues related to the design, development and deployment of CRM software critical to business operations.
Director, Customer Experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize and structure the Knowledge Base in such a way that information is easy to find and is presented to the end user in a logical format.
- Use industry best practices to lead design and development of knowledge base structure and user interface for customer-facing, self-help, and online knowledge base.
- Gather and organize input and information and facilitate communication and interaction with appropriate subject matter experts from various technology groups to obtain and refine content for the knowledge base.
- Conduct scheduled on the job training in the area of quality control and product knowledge.
- Create quality control standards.
- Create robust knowledge base of trends and innovations in the area of quality Control management, general applications and quality assurance information systems management.
- Coordinate day to day performance and quality monitoring activities
- Co-ordinate Calibration sessions between the QA and frontline Staff
- Facilitate a continuous improvement program of value destroying attributes based on the results from the different VOC programs and initiatives
- Implement and manage cost effective e-learning solution process for the development of the frontline agents to address identified skill gaps
- Ensure that the frontline teams are tested on the knowledge of all Konga products
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge and Experience in ERP, CRM and Sharepoint
- Proficient presentation skills to effectively present information to an audience of varying responsibility within the company
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 5 years specialized experience required; customer service, customer experience Supervisory experience preferred
- Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrated capacity for gathering/scrutinizing data to identify issues,
- opportunities, patterns, and sustainable business solutions
- Proficient knowledge of Windows-based computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Word
- Knowledge of the ISO Standards
- Knowledge of COPC standards or any applicable Best in class standard
- Intermediate knowledge of social media platforms
- Bachelorís degree or equivalent experience
- Customer Service Certification (desired)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.