Our client, an IT Firm, seeks to recruit a qualified individual for the position of:
Front Desk Receptionist
- Transmit information and deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone, via SMS or e-mail
- Develop and manage good relationship with the customers and visitors
- Receive and attend to visitors and guests as well as manage enquiries by providing responses or routing them to relevant staff members
- Prepare general correspondences and customer assessments as needed
- Perform basic book keeping, filing and clerical duties
- Minimum of OND in any relevant discipline
- Experience in a related role
- Excellent communication skills
- Selling skills
- Ability to maintain image of company by example and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task
- Female candidates living in lekki axis are preferred.
- Communicating design ideas through computer- aided design (CAD) applications, REVIT packages and clear free hand sketches
- Develops project objectives, schedules and performance benchmarks in architectural design.
- Determining the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the project.
- Responsible for specifications, approval of ordered materials, and overall guidance on objectives and concepts.
- Coordinates architectural design efforts with civil, systems and structural engineering.
- Directs the selection of appropriate techniques according to different types of design work.
- Advises others on practical, aesthetic and social considerations in architectural design projects.
- Consults on the effective organization of components and materials in architectural design.
- Trains others on structured processes to maximize the efficiency of architectural design.
- Liaise with construction professionals about the feasibility of a proposed project, including constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Work closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers and quantity surveyors.
- A minimum of B.Sc Degree in Architecture
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in construction Industry.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Track Record of experience in the Industry
- Prepare Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Works, Specifications and all contract documentation, ensuring that these comply with the project brief and timescale, budget estimates, all relevant legislation, regulations and policies.
- Determining the extent and value of building work executed for interim payments to contractors.
- Assessing and settling contractor's claims throughout the contracts.
- Inspect site for collation of information for monthly statement, assessing cost of works and expected final costs
- Providing professional feedback to the Head of Department, Quantity Surveying.
- Assist the Head, Quantity Surveying with planning and scheduling new work and in dealing with incoming enquiries in order to provide best value and timely services to clients
- Carry out cost and other relevant feasibility studies on construction project.
- Perform cost analysis and draw up reports on changes to works and contactor's claims
- HND/B.Sc in Quantity Survey.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in quantity surveying.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Track Record in the Industry.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of engineering activities with business priorities.
- Ensure adherence to company quality system during project execution.
- Provide professional advice and assistance to the Head, Engineering in project execution.
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations to determine whether it is appropriate for project description.
- Develop realistic, well thought-out project plans and manage resources to achieve plan goals
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and business requirements, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects
- Manage relationships with key engineering suppliers
- Work with a team of Engineers, with emphasis upon on-going process improvement
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders as well as external vendors and service providers.
- Communicate progress accurately to Executive Management.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment
- Design and implement process improvements to increase over-all machine and facility efficiency to world class levels - define the key Engineering priorities required to deliver maximise return on capital employed
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Engineering preferably Civil engineering or Building Technology
- 5 years experience in the construction industry including a supervisory role
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Strong Track Record in the Industry
- Enterprising and Commercial Approach to carrying out duties.
Project Engineer (Mechanical)
- Develop and draft the technical aspects of proposals and tenders.
- Work with engineers, technicians and production personnel in deriving technical solutions and execution methodologies for projects.
- Support the sales and business development functions in responding to enquiries and clarification requests from customers.
- Work with engineers, technicians and project managers to develop project execution plans and schedules, define resource requirements, and plan field services like installation, maintenance and repair.
- Work with cost accountants and procurement personnel to determine the best procurement and logistics strategy on projects to optimize spending.
- Coordinate and supervise project execution.
- Prepare project documentation including as-build drawings, minutes, change requests, submittal documentation, permits, interim and final project reports, commissioning records and turnover packages.
- A good 1st degree or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable institution.
- Additional relevant qualifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical drawings
- A good knowledge of fabrication and manufacturing methods and procedures
- Very good knowledge in the use of MS Excel, Word and Project
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proactive (ability to think and take initiative) and must have problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must fit well into the company's teamwork oriented culture.
- Demonstrate ownership of and communicate the departments' strategic direction and objectives to all staff in the department
- Coordinate, direct and supervise the day to day activities of the department and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of the division and the organization as a whole
- Provide overall guidance and direction in the execution of the departments functions and activities
- Ensure the integration of business reporting requirements and the integrity of information contained in the company's financial statements
- Plan, coordinate and control the analysis and evaluation of projects to provide information for management decision making
- Develop management accounting report framework, including model for data and information gathering across the business
- Review, approve and circulate annual business planning guidelines/assumptions to all departments
- Prepare and submit periodic management accounting information and reports to Head, Operations and MD/CEO for review and circulation
- Ensure timely generation of periodic profit reports for use by the Executive Management for strategic decision making
- Provide leadership and coordination for all budgeting, forecasting and long range financial planning
- Ensure conformance of all reports with corporate accounting policies and principles
- Coordinate each subsidiary budget preparation, monitoring and control process, in line with agreed policies and procedures
- Conduct budget performance review and generate periodic management reports
- Manage and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure collaboration/interface with other departments on financial assessment of projects, business models and business plans
Competency and Skill Require
- First Degree in Economics or Accounting or other numerate discipline
- ACA or other relevant international professional qualifications (CIMA, CPA, ACCA)
- Minimum of five (5) years finance experience in financial management, including planning, forecasting and enterprise financial systems with emphasis on financial reporting, budgeting and profit and loss analysis
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry will be an additional advantage
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of core operational activities in the Group.
- Good and holistic understanding of the business operations inter-relationships and dependencies, and the role of the management accounting department.
Knowledgeable in the following key areas:
- Budgeting and Planning
- Accounting policies and standards
- Analysis and interpretation
- Management Accounting
- Tax Management
- CBN guidelines and reporting schedule/system requirements
- Must have knowledge of accounting and spreadsheet software applications, e.g. TALLY and technical accounting issues
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with highest levels of management of financial institutions and financers
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2015.