Maersk Agency U.S.A., Inc., Maersk Inc., Maersk Line, Limited and Damco USA Inc. are committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities who are applying for positions in the U.S. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Please review the full Equal Employment Opportunity Statement attached for each of Maersk Agency U.S.A., Inc., Maersk Inc., Maersk Line, Limited, Damco USA Inc, Maersk Drilling and Maersk Oil.
- The key responsibility will be to ensure completeness of all revenue streams from Vessel/Quay, Yard and Gate activities.
- Analyze all Quay/Vessels related activities and ensure they are properly logged in the Vessel Operations report and these activities are timely and correctly charged to the Shipping Lines/Operators according to the tariff.
- Analyze all Yard related activities and ensure these are properly logged and adequately billed to the customers.
- Coordinate with GSC to ensure full revenue is booked and accounted for
- Analyze Containers Gate-in and Gate-out reports and ensure that all chargeable activities are invoiced to the customers. Moreover, the revenue analyst should ensure that all customers' waivers, refunds are thoroughly reviewed and analyzed and accounted for in the system.
- The revenue analyst should also carry out audit on a regular basis on container level to ensure each container is fully paid for.
- Analyse the manual lifting of hold and ensuring proper processes followed with reasoning
- The revenue analyst must prepare fortnightly and monthly reports and justify each revenue streams based on various operations data.
- Any other work given by Revenue controller/ FM/CFO
Who we are looking for
- Requires a college degree in business or accounting, or related discipline
- Requires at least three(3) to five(5) years of progressively more responsible general accounting / Auditing experience, preferably in the private sector, and in transportation or related industry.
- Requires a general understanding financial transaction and audit trails
- Must have good understanding and working knowledge of accounting specific software (preferably IFS). Requires proficiency in various software applications and programs, specifically EXCEL spreadsheets.
- Requires a thorough knowledge and understanding of revenue and terminal operations' procedures.
- Detail Oriented and investigative mind with passion for number crunching.
- Requires the ability to interpret applicable company policies and procedures, applying them consistently and without discrimination.
- Requires sufficient understanding of various accounting concepts in order to review and interpret accounting and operational data.
- Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills.
- Requires effective interpersonal skills.
- Should be self starter and able to deliver results
- Should be able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment
- Must be able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion.