First Freight Logistic Services Limited is an indigenous Shipping and Logistics company, founded by Nigerians, who have distinguished themselves in their noble professions and other area of human endeavors. We deliver a complete range of shipping services, designed to fit the transportation requirements of all products. The company was born of the great desire for professionalism in freight forwarding business with their head office in Ogun State and branch office in Lagos, starting out purely as an air freight company employing only eight people, the company quickly expanded into ocean freight, road freight and now offer a full range of import and export services with over 90 professional staffers nationwide.
Owing to increase services and business development, our new branch in Lagos seek articulate, vibrant and active individuals to be part of their reputable organization.
Customer Care Officers
Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Prepares customer service summary reports. Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations
• Receives processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal CRM/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
• Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
• Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
• Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order related issues.
• Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
• Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
• Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team’s objectives are develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
• Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
• Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
• Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities
• Adheres to all corporate policies, guidelines and statutory requirements and recommends to senior management adoption and/or changes to policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances within the customer service area.
Professional and Academic Qualifications;
• HND/Bsc. in any Social/Management Sciences courses or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institute
• Professional qualifications from the recognized professional boards, will be added advantage
• At least 1 – 3 years working experience in a similar field
• Knowledge of Microsoft office applications, MS Excel, Power Point and MS Word
• Telecommunication or customer care representative experience will be preferred
• Able to work independently and as a team
Minimum Required Skills:
• Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management abilities
• Good Leadership qualities and Decision making skills
• Great attention to detail
• Great Multi tasking skills
• Competency in Computer skills
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
Salary is between N100000 – N150000 including incentives and allowances
How to Apply
If you meet the following requirements above and are interested in the FLS Employment Program, please begin the application process by submit your resume and a short application letter explaining why you are interested in working for our company, and why you are best fit for the job