Aurea enables global enterprises to create transformative experiences for their end customers across a range of industries including retail, travel & hospitality, insurance, energy, life sciences, and insurance. Aurea products enable companies to build, execute, monitor, and optimize the end-to-end customer journey across multiple channels and touch-points to maximize growth through a superior customer experience. Aurea serves over 2,000 customers worldwide.
Senior Account Manager (English) - $60k
Are you a highly-motivated, experienced sales person, looking to further your career by working for a top enterprise software company? If you are an excellent communicator, have strong relationship-building skills, can push customer renewals and up-sells, and can work successfully in client-side interactions- then this is the role for you.
Aurea is an international enterprise software company that helps large global enterprises like Disney, British Airways, and eBay create transformative experiences for their end customers. Aurea’s suite of technologies enables companies in select vertical markets (travel & leisure, retail, energy, and insurance) to design, execute, monitor, and optimize end-to-end customer journeys. Aurea is a rapidly growing company with growth fueled both organically and inorganically through an aggressive acquisition strategy. The company’s explosive growth and ambitious business goals requires a Senior Account Manager capable of focusing on client-side success and customer retention.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will manage our current bronze level account relationships - including Global 1000 companies - on behalf of our portfolio of software companies. You will work on the Aurea Renewals & Platinum Sales Team in a global sales role in the technology industry; a combination of challenging “big deal” sales and sales/account management. You will be responsible for around 200 accounts, constantly driving renewals and managing customer relations under the Customer Success Program.
- Secure renewals and focus on customer retention as your top priority
- Up-sell Bronze customers successfully from Standard to Platinum maintenance
- Conduct Customer Success calls with your customers to check on the health of your accounts
- Act as the point person for your customers, resolving or escalating any issues they might have
- Manage customer relations and expectations
Total Compensation is US $30/hr
We’re also one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship-building skills
- Experience in sales or customer relations
- Good PC skills, including Microsoft Office 2007 or higher and Google Docs
- Have reliable access to quiet work environment, high-speed Internet, at least 2 GB of RAM, and Skype with video webcam
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in German and French (written and verbal)
- Salesforce experience
- Contract negotiation skills and experience
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations, which help us truly evaluate your talent vs your peers. Please note, you will be paid $1,000 if hired for successful completion of the process.
Are you up for the challenge?