|Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: ECEMEA Oracle Partner Hub Manager
Job ID: 15000R1Q Location:
Reports to: ECEMEA Regional Alliances & Channels Technology Adoption Leader
- The Oracle ECEMEA Partner Hubs mission is to assist Oracle Partners taking advantage of the full Oracle Technology Offering and also manage the rollout of:
- DB12c adoption program
- Exastack adoption program
- The Oracle Partner Hubs have been designed in collaboration with partners to bring together all that is needed to grow their business, from academic product training, to technology adoption and migration support and even joint partner solution marketing.
- The ECEMEA Regional Oracle Partner Hub Manager is assigned with the overall supervision and coordination of the deliverables through the individual Partner Hub locations. Responsible for managing the three main pillars of a practice:
- Oracle Partner Academy,
- Oracle Partner Studio and
- Oracle Migration Center with a primary focus on consistency, quality and operational efficiency.
- Accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of practice. Responsible for maintaining practice direction, ensuring quality of delivery, and maintaining partner interest.
- Ensures that operational policies are followed and that business objectives are achieved by focusing on best practices and process improvements.
- Managing communications & branding
- Manage and Maintain IMC Communities
- Partner Hub manager and VAD/partner coordination:
- Onsite management
- Guidance with respect to EXA, DB12c adoption programs
- Supporting and Driving local Partner HUB Managers with operational challenges:
- Instructors and education training
- Identify and propose education content,
- Marketing materials
- Alignment with corporate policies
- Registration and housing support
- Across all pillar initiatives/events
- Manages Partner Hub Overall view:
- Drive frequent calls, schedule reviews and discussing/resolving issues
- Cental calendar and online updates to all event types (online, inclass, bootcamp, workshop, webcast, etc).
- Common branding and marketing across partner hubs and marketing agencies.
- Review feedback and report on partner hub penetration, deliverable quality and effectiveness.
- Maintain and update the ECEMEA Partner hubs presence on Oracle.com
- Respond quickly with accuracy and insight to partner inquiries on detailed partner hub operation topics (online, oncall, inperson)
- Coordinate on all reporting requirements for functional, operational and financial levels (e.g. report types: Activities/Events, Bugdet/Financial, Participants feedback, Program Progress, etc)
- Good understanding of Oracle’s strategy, product directions and initiatives
- Facilitate partner flow from recruiting and educational training for specialization to technical adoption/migration and delivery of joint marketing activities in the local market.
- Actively promote the Partner Hubs in special interest groups and communities in association with local Hub Managers
- Working in an international environment
- Passionate about the growth and success of Oracle customers
- Superb relationship management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong awareness and applied knowledge of Oracle’s USP in DB & Options, Engineered systems, and Cloud
- Driving continuous improvements in process and operational efficiencies.
- Experienced in Event Management and Marketing
- Ability to work efficient in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work independently and solution oriented
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Working closely with Partner team and Hub VAD to ensure proper access, usage, reporting and allocations
Skills / Experience
- Broad understanding of Oracle’s products stack and strategies:
- Hands-on knowledge on DB12c and options, Engineered systems, and Oracle’s offering for Private Cloud are highly desirable
- Ability to master new technologies and products quickly and understand implications to existing and future systems.
- Exceptional communication skills: presentation, written, verbal, skills transfer.
- Positive customer service & orientation attitude.
- Strong Oracle xLOB Organization knowledge (OCS, ICCC, Presales, DPs at several geographical levels)
- Good reporting, data mining and analytical skills.
- Ability to adopt and evolve such an external facing organization.
- Facilitate New HUB openings - Project management, Logistics, Marketing
- Fluent English. Engage Work with senior client staff, from both a business and IT perspective.
- Strong problem solving, planning and self-management skills. Good self-organization and ability to work independently on complex issues.
- We are looking for a highly-motivated project manager, with strong operational, leadership and Oracle product skills.
- A flexible team player with good business and communication skills, organizing and coordinating all Oracle Partner Hubs, providing effective delivery and execution of Orace Partner Programs.
- Job duties are varied and complex, independent judgment needed.
- Candidate will have project lead role with 5 years relevant work experience in business development, consulting related to Oracle products (DB, Engineered systems) Knowledge of budget, approval processes and resource allocation is highly desirable
- Oracle Partners
- Oracle Partner Hub Managers in ECEMEA
- Oracle Delivery partners
- Oracle World wide product development managers & program managers.
- Alliances & Channels sales representatives.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).