Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Showroom Executive (2-wheelers and 3-wheelers)
- The showroom executive will be in charge of the day-to-day running of the showroom, ensure the showroom is kept to company standard.
- S/he will be in charge of managing walk-in customer’s enquiry and enlightening customers about products and services offered by the company.
- S/he will be responsible for keeping track of customers’ orders and delivery, as well of periodic servicing update.
- S/he would also be responsible for test rides, keeping records of daily activities in the showroom as well as following up with existing and new customers.
- She would be responsible for meeting the showroom sales targets.
Essential Skills & Competencies:
- Should have good people management skills.
- Knowledge of the automobile (2-wheeler and 3-wheeler) preferred.
- Should have good communication skills.
- She should be able to establish and maintain relationships with potential and current customers.
- Should be able to pay attention to details.
- Should be enthusiastic with communications with others.
- Should be able to integrate with process and system.
- Should be innovative.
- Must be passionate at excelling
- Well Groomed
- Articulate with good vocabulary
- Passionate, spread positive sense of well being
- Ability to motivate people around her
- Strong growth orientation
- Exhibit self-awareness and personal management skills
- Should have integrity
- Strong growth orientation
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarise financial status
- B.Sc in Accounting or related field.
- 2-3 years working experience in FCMG/marketing Sector as an Accountant.
- An Accountant with background in FCMG/Marketing industry.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for all administrative and secretarial duties on behalf of the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer (MD/CEO). He/She will help ensure that all transactional duties are freed from the MD/CEO’s daily routine so that the MD/CEO can spend maximum time on more strategic tasks.
- Provides a full range of confidential personal assistance to the MD/CEO, and responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organization of the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer’s office.
- Composes and prepares routine correspondences, reports, memorandum, agendas and minutes of the meetings.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates.
- Maintains good filing systems for easy data retrieving.
- Organizes the MD/CEO’s meetings, visits, lunches and diaries to ensure effective use of time.
- Liaises with the Board of Directors, senior management, other company executives, other organizations and associations on behalf of the MD/CEO.
- Receives, opens and prioritizes all incoming mail, ensuring all correspondences are dealt with swiftly and to deadlines and preparing replies where necessary.
- Receives and screens incoming calls, dealing with enquiries whenever appropriate with tact and diplomacy.
- Maintains an effective and comprehensive electronics and paper filing systems to ensure efficient flow of correspondence and documentation.
- Ensures the efficient running of the office in the MD/CEO’s absence.
- Liaises with internal and external customers.
- Arranges meetings/conferences, prepare presentations and other related tasks.
- Makes travel arrangements for local and overseas trips.
- Conveys, coordinates, supervises, pursues and follow-up on the instructions by the MD/CEO to the respective management staff.
- Undertakes other special assignments, adhoc functions and related duties as and when required by the MD/CEO.
Educational Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- HND/BSc in Secretarial Studies, Administration or a related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Membership of professional bodies like ICSAN, CIA, etc. will be an advantage.
Person Specification(s): Attributes, Skills & Abilities
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Able and willing to communicate effectively with various internal and external partners at various levels.
- Ability to execute and follow through on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: the candidate will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Numeracy Skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Ability to Work Independently and In A Team Setting.
- Ability to Display Initiative.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Ability to Handle Stress.
- Must be able to working with flexible time schedule
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for as subject of mail.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.