Rejuvenate 360 Holdings is a Digital Transformative, ICT & Software Development Solutions Company with focus in Digital Health, E-hailing, E-payment & E-commerce respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
Job Profile Summary
- A Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization's marketing and advertising initiatives. ...
- Reporting directly to the chief executive officer, the CMO's primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations. the CMO role is expanded to include sales management, new business development, product development, distribution channel management and customer service.
- The CMO ensures the organization's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & features. You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption. You will also conduct customer research and apply your insights to these and other initiatives.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences. You will promote the company as an innovator to the press and public and oversee outbound customer-facing communications across our website, blog, and social channels.
- Collaborate and lead across the organization. You will represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership. You will also lead and mentor a growing team of marketers across a broad set of functions including product marketing, partner marketing, content, and brand.
- Deepen relationships with key partners. You will nurture existing relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
- Build a marketing department. Identify talent needs, hire and manage a high-performing integrated marketing team.
- Define, measure and report the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals including subscriber acquisition and retention.
- Develop a scalable growth strategy through our direct-to-consumer channels while also evaluating other sales/distribution channels for our products.
- Own and efficiently scale a multi-million-naira budget, allocating spending and optimizing a blend of channels to hit growth targets efficiently, while thinking long term and being resourceful.
- Manage customer segmentation strategy and develop smart attribution modeling, ensuring we reach the right audience with the right message, at the right place and time.
- Manage an existing growth team of 3, while consistently evaluating new ways to increase efficiency and grow the team.
- Partner with the digital product and engineering and data science to create differentiated solutions that leverage performance media and/or new innovations in marketing technology.
- Develop and lead the company’s regional marketing strategy and direct the execution of various marketing activities
- Control the Marketing budget for all regions as well as conduct forecasts
- Be the point of contact for all Marketing and Branding topics between all locations
- Drive our digital marketing positioning (localization of Website, SEO, SEM, Digital campaigns)
- Increase brand awareness
- Conduct market research and personas to make better decisions on the respective region strategies
- Execute online and offline marketing campaigns customized to fill and grow the lead pipeline with high-quality leads
- Plan, organize and execute various marketing events such as prospect and customer events, conferences, exhibitions
- Produce high-quality content for our customers such as market surveys, Webinars, Whitepaper, Case Studies, Blog, Videos, etc.
- Measure the performance of all activities and campaigns, assess them against goals (ROI, Key Performance Indicators) and adjust strategy & activities to achieve them
- Provide ongoing reporting, develop actionable insights, test and learn approach to new initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing required (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years' experience in marketing and/or advertising
- 5+ years' experience in a supervisory or managerial role
- Strong leadership and project development skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with strategic marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with the health industry
- Familiarity with ICT, Digital Industry
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans for platforms, including targeted paid advertising, online and offline events, and content marketing (white papers, case studies, and blogging, etc.);
- You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work;
- Strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas.
- Visionary with a driven personality, not only highly analytical and strategic but also creative and hands-on in nature
- Held executive leadership role at a 100m+ company.
- Proven experience and success across all disciplines of marketing (product, branding, strategy, social media, communications, business development)
- Strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing for the enterprise, as well as “land and expand” B2B sales;
- Demonstrable experience of positioning a company in a competitive market and winning market share;
- Experience in both transactional and enterprise go-to-market models;
- ROI-driven approach to marketing and strong attention to detail;
- Clear, effective communication skills and experience in a collaborative, transparent, and hands-on environment;
- Good eye for design and creative assets; Low ego and high intellectual curiosity.
Remuneration / Benefits
Very Attractive and Competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applying for as the subject / title for ease of tracking.
Note: Only candidate who meets the outlined job criteria will be contacted.