|Sep 08, 2020
|Fastizers Food And Confectionery Limited
|Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized, experienced Store Keeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
- To be successful as a Store Keeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good Store Keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Manage and train store staff.
- Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation.
- B.Sc with 0 - 1 year work experience.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
NGN50,000 - 95,000 / Month.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you'll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- BSc in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
NGN60,000 - 120,000 / Month
Job Title: Shift Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Shift Manager with natural leadership abilities to stand in for the manager during shifts.
- The Shift Manager supervises staff and monitors inventory levels to ensure that restaurant operations run smoothly.
- To be successful as a Shift Manager you must be able to multitask.
- A good Shift Manager has excellent interpersonal skills and experience working in a restaurant.
- Assign tasks to staff.
- Supervise staff throughout the shift.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Order more inventory as needed.
- Ensure that enough staff members are present for the shift.
- Balance the cash register at the end of the shift.
- Manage bookings.
- Resolve conflict between staff members.
- Receive feedback from customers and resolve any complaints.
- A Degree in Business Management, Restaurant Management or a related field.
- Experience working in a restaurant, preferably in a managerial position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Natural leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
N80,000 - N120,000 monthly.
Job Title: Manufacturing Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure entire safety of all employees working in manufacturing department.
- Supervise production planning, instrument manufacturing, purchasing and shipping departments.
- Lead and motivate all subordinates to fulfill schedules, improve control costs and quality.
- Train, coach and supervise employees to attain optimum performance considering every employee.
- Ensure to promote atmosphere allowing them to use best of their skills.
- Employ, interview, monitor and conduct disciplinary methods for all subordinates.
- Perform with teams and supply chain management to ensure stable stream of inventory without any exces.
- Conduct routine audits of equipments and schedules.
- Design, prepare and record test and manufacturing methods to ensure high quality and efficiency.
- Comply with entire Q / A manual to assure shipping of exclusive high quality products.
- Write and present employee performance reviews along with recommend financial increases.
- Involve in development plus administration of rewards program apt for high achievers.
- Maintain feasible schedules of entire product teams and expedite material as needed.
- Maintain and present training to subordinates on every manufacturing procedure, processes and equipment.
- Design and change facilities and production line along with assist function areas regularly to reduce space and waste.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Data Analyst Responsibilities
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Data Analyst Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience: 1 - 2 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Year of Experience
Does Not Matter