De Raph City Travel and Tour - We are professionals into logistics, travels and tour.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tele Marketer
- We at De Raph City Travel and Tour are searching for an accountable Telemarketing Executive to supervise the work of our Telemarketers. The Telemarketing Executive will be required to assign shifts, set regular goals, and delegate work. You should also tend to escalated queries and concerns.
- To ensure success as a Telemarketing Executive, you should foster a collaborative work environment that is free from distractions. Ultimately, a phenomenal Telemarketing Executive will ensure the provision of consistent, high-quality service by staff.
- Creating achievable sales goals that grow progressively larger over time.
- Informing staff of individual and overall sales targets to promote accountability within the team.
- Assigning shifts in accordance with the target market's availability.
- Updating customers' details on our database, and then sharing this information with staff.
- Tending to highly technical or serious questions and complaints.
- Training new hires and monitoring current staff to ensure consistency in performance.
- Freeing the workplace from noise and other interruptions that could distract staff and clients.
- Performing regular checks on telephone connections to ensure that these work perfectly.
- Reporting on salient achievements and impediments.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a Marketing-related training program is ideal.
- Experience as a Telemarketing Executive within the industry.
- Considerable experience as a Telemarketer prior to your promotion.
- Knowledge of all pertinent consumer rights and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to conceptualize, communicate, and fulfill visions.
- Top-notch leadership, mentorship, and capacity development abilities.
- Capacity to remain respectful, particularly when speaking to disgruntled customers.
N80,000 - 110,000 / Month
Job Title: Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- DefDe Raph City Travel and Tour is in need of candidate as a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you'll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You'll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company's functions and operations and you'll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department's (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company's strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
- Bachelor's Degree qualification
- Minimum of 0 - 1 year experience
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
N45,000 - N75,000 Monthly
Job Title: Travel Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Raph City Travel and Tour we are looking for a travel consultant to join our company to help us create and organize trips for our clients. You will be required to interact with our clients and guide them toward picking the best holiday package to suit all of their requirements. Your contribution will impact our company as well as the satisfaction of our customers and drive profits.
- Help clients identify their ideal travel package based on their suggests and requirements.
- Study and assimilate all information regarding travel destinations such as prices, weather, language, currency, customs, etc.
- Regularly maintain a good relationship with our customers.
- Provide end to end service while organizing a trip from booking the tickets, reserving the hotels and creating the itinerary.
- Provide all relevant and essential information to the tourists regarding their travel like guides, itinerary, brochures, and maps.
- Sell the appropriate tour package to the right customer.
- Negotiate any customizations or modifications requested and accommodate to the best level possible.
- Resolve any problem that arises regarding the trip for the customer.
- Regularly update a database containing client details and their travel information.
- Ensure this data is secured and handled appropriately.
- Reach the sales and revenue targets.
- Stay up to date on domestic and international travel trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Travel and Tourism, Hospitality Business or relevant fields.
- 0 - 1 year experience
- Prior experience as a travel agent or an avid traveler is a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of traveling software and procedures.
- Basic computer skills and software like MS Office.
- Multilingualism is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Efficient negotiation and sales skills.
- Up to date with domestic and international travel trends.
- Well read on the rules and regulation of tourism.
N80,000 - N120,000 Monthly
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
- DefDe Raph City Travel and Tour is seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy
- Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management
- You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- N65,000 - N120,000 monthly.