Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Human Resource Manager
Experience: Senior level
Functions: Human Resource Manager
Industries: Broadcast Media, Electronic Consumer Goods, FMCG, Consulting and Telecommunications
- As a Human Resource Manager you will act as a the HR advisor to the MD.
- The position is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- The position will also require a person that will provide business analysis, suggest and improve on existing processes and procedures.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience / Qualifications
- MBA or related Master's Degree
- 8 - 10 years of human resources experience
- Telecom industry experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Must be a fast learner
- Strong analytic skills in assessing business opportunities and tracking results
- Strong attention to detail - accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to manage with flawless execution
- Excellent interpersonal communication, teamwork and project management skills required
- Ability to operate in an environment with minimal supervision
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to communicate in writing, through email, reports, or orally that is related to complex accounts matters
- The ability to plan, organize, prioritize and process multiple and simultaneous projects and assignments accurately
Human Resources Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization