Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, FMCG and Technology industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal Group is a highly respected member of the Nigerian business community and is consistently amongst the leaders of its business sectors. The Company possesses profound knowledge of the country’s social complexities and the political, economic and corporate systems, particularly those of the energy, real estate and manufacturing sectors.The Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations spanning three key sectors in the Nigerian Economy: Oil & Gas, Construction & Real Estate Development, and FMCG Manufacturing. The Group has been growing successfully over the past 40 years and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of Nigeria’s economy.
To Lead with Integrity and Performance with Excellence
To be a Symbol of African Corporate Success
Leadership, Accountability, Excellence, Focus, Safety, Resilience, Energy, Integrity, and Respect.
- Analyzes blue prints, schematics, and drawings of electrical systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems.
- Design, fabrication, modification and maintenance of any part or component of equipment use in the factory.
- Diagnoses causes of electrical problems or failures for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair. Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing information for making decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with health and building regulations.
- Inspects electrical systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
- Installs electrical system components (e.g. lighting, alarms, electrical panels, switches, circuits, scoreboards, timers, street signs, etc.) for the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded electrical capabilities.
- Maintains assigned equipment, and tools for the purpose of ensuring availability in a safe operating condition. Monitors the electrical work of contractors for the purpose of ensuring that the projects are satisfactory completed and within specifications.
- Participates in meetings, workshops, training, and seminars, as assigned for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Prepares written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
- Repairs electrical components and/or systems (e.g. motors, circuits, transformers, generators, compressors, switches, intercom systems, cafeteria kitchen equipment, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring a safe working condition.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
- Responds to emergency situations during and after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Transports a variety of tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job site.
- Coordinates with assigned Foreman and/or other trades for the purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Technical College, City & Guide certificate in electrical electronics or its equivalents
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Ability to interpret electrical drawing with good knowledge of control circuit.
- Hands on experience in Programmable Logical Control - PLC - is an added advantage
- Installations of equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
- Troubleshooting causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Equipment Maintenance -- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.