CapitalSquare is a coworking space in Lekki, Lagos. We've designed an awesome workspace for entrepreneurs, freelancers, and small business owners, and we're building a community of independent professionals who like, support, and learn from one another.
Our community is very diverse, with members working in a variety of industry sectors, from technology, to marketing, business advisory, architecture and construction, project management, education, and the non-profit sector. And apart from just providing a space to work, we also actively help our members improve their skills and grow their businesses, by running a variety of workshops, trainings, and networking events, specifically tailored to the needs of small businesses.
- Receiving visitors and callers at the front desk.
- Providing high level customer service and hospitality to all contacts (guests, clients, suppliers, other staff members).
- Ensuring that the facility is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
- Solving member related issues to ensure a cohesive community.
- Maintaining product knowledge for all CapitalSquare operations.
- Providing tours of the private offices and facilities to potential clients.
- Scheduling and preparing meeting room bookings and other resource allocations.
- Carrying out office administration tasks, including mail handling, inventory management, and bookkeeping.
- Maintaining and overseeing the cleanliness, organisation, and presentation of the front office and entire private office space.
- Promoting our services and events.
- Assisting with other administrative tasks as assigned by the Community Manager.
- You must be a strong self-starter who thinks on his/her feet.
- Ability to recommend and initiate work projects with minimal direction.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Apps.
- Functional knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus.
- Passion for the startup and SME community.
- Passion for client service delivery.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Experience: Entry Level
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree
- Work with an amazing team at a company that respects and values you.
- Become part of a growing community of creative and inspiring entrepreneurs.
- Access to all the same learning and networking opportunities available to our members: jellies, demo days, workshops, breakfast clubs, and more).
- Lots of opportunities to learn and develop yourself.